Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jamaica

A couple of weeks ago I spent 8 days in Jamaica with my sister-in-law Edi. I am going to do a few posts with some pictures from the trip. Jamaica is beautiful. It has amazing white sand beaches, light blue water and perfect weather. It is also filled with men who want to either sell you something, marry you, rape you, or some delightful combination therein. On to the pictures:


This was on the wall of the first restaurant Edi and I ate at in Jamaica. We had fried chicken and curried goat. They were recommended by the hostess in between eating her own chicken and spitting out the bones.


Edi and I ate the above mentioned first meal drinking the first of many, many Red Stripes and still greasy from over 24 hours of travel.


And here is a view of the sunset the first night on the beach outside of our hotel room.

Ok, just 500 pictures and 7 days left. I might need to make a few more Jamaica themed posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment