Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maiden Voyage

At the moment I am a bit underemployed which leaves me with much time, and little money. In order to entertain myself I have decided to start a blog dedicated to erotic fan fiction detailing relationships between various members of the Obama White House staff. Check in later for a steamy encounter between Hillary Clinton and Rahm Emanuel! However if the whole fiction angle doesn't work out for me this blog will be dedicated to the exciting things I do during the day while the rest of the world is gainfully employed. This means of course recipes and food pictures, complaints about the lack of available jobs, updates on the hours of crap I watch on T.V. each day and of course an obscene amount of cat pictures (once I figure out how to upload pictures). Enjoy!

3 comments: