Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Un Poco de Mexico

I just returned from a lovely and relaxing 5 day trip in Mexico. I am going to wait until I get some photos until I blog about it (I left my camera at home because I am stupid). In the meantime, I will just share a couple of photos I took on my iphone.

This is TJ (aka "Gay Sugar Butter") who was the generous sponsor of my trip. He is seen breakfasting at the delightful hotel buffet we went to every morning.

This is the welcome home party that the animals threw for me when I arrived back in Portland last night. As you can see they were pretty excited.


On a sad note, I just went to the gym and not one person there complimented my tan. Bitches.

1 comment:

  1. I totally approve of that lovely picture. And I will send the few pics I took.

    ReplyDelete