Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday night roast chicken

Last night Michelle came over, and she, Ula and I watched some Buffy (season 3, episodes 1&2 - i like to be about 15 years behind any trend). I made a delightful roast chicken. It was extremely simple and delicious. I stuffed the little bird with lemon, ginger and a shit load of garlic. It only needed about an hour and ten minutes total. The skin was crispy and delicious and the meat was very moist. Success.







I served it with some couscous and sauteed spinach. Ula made some crepes for dessert.


Michelle and I put Nutella in ours and Ula put applesauce in hers (don't judge her, she's a pollack). Michelle made some tasty cocktails featuring bourbon and apple jack whiskey, which was apparently discovered by our first president George Washington. Happy President's Day.

P.S. Just read through this post and it is very very dull. Sorry. Maybe I'll be clever next time.

1 comment: