Saturday, February 13, 2010

Blogging on Blogging

The fans of this blog have asked me to update more often (I said fans, because 2 people mentioned it. My fan base is overwhelming). The combination of unemployment and frequently being ill these past few weeks (I may be the Pacific Northwest's number one snot producer) means that I don't have much to talk about. But I do have goals, including posting more often. I also have pictures, oh do I have pictures. These pictures are of my two hobbies - cooking and loving my animals. So I am going to dump a bunch of photos here for your enjoyment. In the future I hope to include recipes with my food pics.

Please allow hungry Maude to welcome you in....


WATCH OUT TORQUE!!!!!



First up, animal photos!


Animals on a bed.


2 cats, 1 closet shelf.


Joe, looking seductive.


Torque, kleenex receptacle.


Bonus Joe (he's my favorite!)


And now on to the food pictures...


Pasta with chorizo in a red wine, tomato, basil sauce


Baked halibut with a side off lemon, tomato, feta orzo


The beginning of what would become a spicy roasted tomato soup

Thank you for slogging through those photos. Now only 786, cat photos left to post...

2 comments:

  1. Yessss! I especially love the one of Maude licking her lips, getting ready for a cat snack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Dutch Oven looks fabulous! And so do those Christmas napkins ;)

    ReplyDelete