Friday, February 19, 2010

Video Friday - Animals Gone Wild

First up, we have some brothers making out.

Next we have a video of Joe loudly sucking on his own tail. He does this frequently, with his eyes closed, while making biscuits and purring loudly.

I was going to upload a delightful video of dolphins in jamaica but blogger refused to let me. Trust me, it was adorable.

As you know, I love me some Johnny Weir and was very disappointed that he was robbed of his deserved bronze medal last night. However, the internet wanted to make me feel better so it provided me an amazingly adorable youtube video (thanks internet!). Here is Johnny and hot swiss skater Stephane Lambiel practicing the pairs routine of my dreams. Oh Festa 2009 in Korea, why wasn't I there?

No comments:

Post a Comment